Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Epidemic

So Susie tapped me and four others to partake in a fun, get-to-know-you blog activity. She -- and you who read this -- may live to regret it, but here it goes. First, the rules: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected. Now, my own answers:
1) I love rugby but as I don't have the appropriate body I prefer to run so I don't risk my bones and I have always an excuse to go out;
2) I am happily married with 2 children (26 y.0. and 21 y.o.), a spoiled devon rex and 2 european cats. This is the importance at home (who rules): 1° the devon rex - 2° the daughter - 3° the wife - 4° the european cats - not classified Stefano and son;
3) I spent 20 years in the Navy, a very good period;
4) I have an accountancy degree but I am not an accountant, I have a law degree but I am not a lawyer, is there anything wrong in my life?
5) If I could turn back in time........
Now I have to infect several others, are you ready? jeanne runr53 Lora robtherunner psbowe

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stefano,

    In answer to your question, I don't think I will schedule another marathon in the forseeable future. I will stick with half marathons for a while.

    What did you do in your nation's Navy? I spent five years in the USA's navy. It would be interesting to compare notes.

    What differentiates a European cat from cats from other parts of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAArrrgh!! Infected just after I finished my 100 things about me!! Had I known I would have waited..well, I'm a team player....I'll give it my best shot! (Just you wait!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infected twice! How could this be, heh, heh...
    But wow, learn some real interesting things about you, cool!
    I have a cousin that played rugby until he got injured bad in a tournament, but he recovered well, now he's in the army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have noticed that I have been infected as well by you and Donald so I will play along tomorrow. I guess I will have to think of something interesting to write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could turn back the clock...I wouldn't!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stefano!!
    Thanks for tagging me! a. maria already got to me, and you can read my five boring things!

    Great site! I'm gonna read all your entries now!! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete