Thursday, December 29, 2005

Join the Black Knight Army


The Black Knight, usually very very angry, now is happy because many blogger friends would like to join the Black Knight Army.
Why during the races many impudent and shameless runners after the start escape frightened as fast as they can instead of surrender? Mercy to the opponents who give us the right respect following the glorious Army.
Why during the trainings we must meet coward runners on the streets of our cities, on the paths of our countries? They must not leave home if we freely run through our County and around our Castle. Never bother the Black Knight!
Why do the hunters shoot the animals who give us happiness while we train?
If you are tired of this, join the Black Knight Army now!!!! Tomorrow could be late and you risk to find your country, your city, your county, your castle full of enemies and by that moment don’t beg anymore our help! Your fault!
Please let’s know the appointment you prefer. The Army needs:
1) Knights;
2) Amazons;
3) A Wizard and a Sorcerer;
4) A Sorceress and a Witch;
5) Strategists;
6) A clever executioner;
7) Prison warders.
The uniform is easy: everything black! You are welcome.

17 comments:

  1. I guess I resemble #2... I expect this is the shirt that travels to my far away land? It has not yet arrived, but I await with great eagerness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need any princesses????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to announce that in the Black Knight Kingdom we have a Princess (Lora) and an Amazon (Tammy)! Thank you for joining the glorious Army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a toss-up between a witch (which I'm called behind my back all the time) and a prison warden, given I'm the mom of teenaged girls and thus, to hear them anyway, run my home like a prison. Not true of course. Stefano, which shall I be in your army? Remember, I can also help arm us against intruders, given my job in information security....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, I think you are not a witch or a prison warden. What about to join as a defensive strategist? With you in the Army the intruders don't have any chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed. I'll defend the kingdom with my stellar strategies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I want to be a sorcerer AND a wizard: My first spell is to make myself run FASTER! My second is to cure all our bloggers running ailments (aren't I nice??) I usually wear all black, so let me in, please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanne, you will be our sorcerer and wizard but with only a salary of course. Welcome to the Black Knight Army and thank you for the spell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 6 the clever executioner .... I promise not run around with my battle axe waving it about like a mad man any more .... today's run was great fun ... 13 km including some tempo's of about 13 minutes for 3 km. It was very dark in the approaching sky ... even for 10 pm at night .... the last 2 km's were in torrential rain and the harder it rained the faster I went .... perhaps you could have a mad man instead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I can't do the uniform .... I have to be colorful like a lorikeet ... you really should consider a mad man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I be the Jester??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am the happiest man in the world. Now the Army has the clever executioner (Iliketoast) and a great Jester (Flatman). Btw Giorgio joined the Army as Knight!!! Very soon the list of the Army will be ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the black knight army committee will decide if I can be the knight.
    Thanks to the black knight friends and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo...all I need is a funny hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. now there is the hamgman, but we don't know the judge

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I might be a strategist. But what do you think? Perhaps a lady in distress? Or an amazon? I am 5'8"...not sure that qualifies. One thing is certain, I am NOT a chef or a cook.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would very much like to join the BKIRT thank you. Thanks for the email for the clarification on this. I would offer my services as a Lord (of Dillsburg)if that position is attainable, My second choice would be Knight, then if I do not qualify for Knighthood, then a squire will do. With humble thanks your Majesty! I will protect the grass.

    ReplyDelete