Thursday, December 15, 2005

Signed up for the Rome Marathon today


As Julius Caesar said: Alea iacta est! After an easy fast run that gave me me self confindence, few minutes ago I signed up for the Rome Marathon and for this reason I have 30 euro less. Now I cannot anymore change my mind, every workout and every race must be focused to the marathon. Poor Black Knight this time will have to fight with thousands enemies from all over the world (last year 10.000 runners) hidden in the Eternal City to defeat the "invincible hero" (????). However by now I have a different spirit and for saturday 24 km (14.9 mi) are scheduled.
Last, but not least I received the same question by many friends: what is a devon rex? In this picture you can see a nice devon rex family. My lady cat, Gioconda, is the first on the left.

9 comments:

  1. Way to go on taking the plunge in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cats look a bit like the Gremlins from the film of the same name. ;-)

    Good Luck for Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those curly-coated cats! (try saying THAT three times FAST! LOL!)
    Your Gioconda is LOVELY! Pretty name, too - does she SMILE enigmatically?

    Congrats on signing up to do battle in ROME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Black Knight! I'll be cheering you on from here come race day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is it?? When is it?? It's gonna be fun watching you train! Go get em!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A marathon in Rome. My my.Have fun on the 15 miles today. Cute cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo Stephano!!!
    Try to post the route, it would be cool to see! cute kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! Rome - that would be really cool! When is it?

    Gorgeous cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now the black are two.

    ReplyDelete