Friday, January 13, 2006

The terrible weapon


The Black Knight, while running with Sir giorgio under a dark sky in a black night, decided that the Italian Legion needs the terrible weapon by which the USA and Australian legions scared and defeated the barbarian enemy troops. Immediately some runners threatened to involve in the question the ONU, the Pope and the Salvation Army but the fearless Black Knight put under siege the International Association of Athletics Federation so those cowards had to renounce their claim to the 3 authorities.
It means that by tomorrow I will use my new Garmin that I have bought this morning. It will be very helpful for the training for the Rome marathon.
I am following with some little difference the scheduled program, in fact:
Monday 09: 12.1 km. (7.5 m) fartlek (hilly), with sir giorgio;
Wednesday 11: 10.7 km. (6.6 m) tempo run (hilly);
Thursday 12: 10.2 km. (6.3 m) recovery run with sir giorgio (panoramic tour of the port and the breakwater)
Tuesday (10) and today (13): rest
Saturday 14: scheduled 25 km. (15.5 m) and testing the Garmin (I can't wait)
Sunday 15:scheduled10 km. (6.2 m) recovery run.

13 comments:

  1. Che buono!

    I love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your site is awesome Stefano! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we will be battling for you this weekend in Arizona! (Those of us already a part of the army and those not yet in your honor!)

    And you can bet if I ever make my way to Rome I will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart rate is high again. I LOVE Garmina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I love my Garmano...sort of rhymes with Stefano, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use the weapon wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleep well, Sir Black Knight...tomorrow will change your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny adventure!!

    There are so many things about garmin, now is the time to know the truth about yourself, and to see how far you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Garmin is a truly powerful weapon and needs to be mastered. He is relentless as a pacer and has never stopped for water or to stretch mid-run. The army is gathering strength with the glorious first strike at Arizonia imminent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would think the Pope had better things to do!! Enjoy your garmino-a!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... will all the Black Knight Army members be provided with this new and terrible weapon? Haha.. hey, doesn't hurt to ask, right? :P

    Enjoy.. I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. today sir Stefano had bought the garmin: now the italian legion of the black knight army has a technological supremacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stefano, I love reading your site, I'm way behind in leaving comments. I have been thinking about a buying a Garmin 201 before training starts for my Fall marathon in October.

    ReplyDelete