Sunday, June 25, 2006

Feeling stronger everyday (this is not the Chicago's song)

The capital of the Black Knight's kingdom is on the sea and in this hot period the glorious italian legion prefers easy runs and long swims all together. Usually they run leaving the Black Knight's home to the beach, a route of almost km. 11 (ml. 6.8).
For an ambitious running program they prefer to wait until late august to prepare the important races of october.
In this picture the Knights have a drink before the run. From left the Black Knight, Sir Giorgio and Radar-man
In this 2nd picture the italian legion is ready to conquer the beach. From left: Radar-man, Sir Giorgio and the Black Knight.
The arrival to the beach:
After the ordeal under a hot sun:
The Black Knight Army is always stronger, other brave warriors joined the international legion:
- Sir Wobbly man is another Court Jester;
- Sir Thomas is the Evil Warrior;
- Lady Running Rabbit is another Amazone!
I think I have to prepare a web site where every Black Knight's Army warrior can tell his/her glorious adventures.

16 comments:

  1. You make a fabulous trio, Oh Black Warriors!

    Thank you for your gracious comments on my blog! Brave and GALLANT, as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. What a great place to run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have to run at 10 in the morning. It's too hot the summer at this latitude at 10 o'clock. we'd have to change the time: in the evening or at 8 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Black Knight should come sack the Southern part of the USA and run in the fun heat with me!

    Keep up with the fluids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures and nice that you get to share the run with others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that's one of my favorite Chicago songs -- intentional or not, I thank you for the reference. Now I have the tune in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics....and I agree with you! And I love the song, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Black Army has become a formidible force! All soldiers and pirates of the army need a shirt. Time to go to Cafe Press and set up the Black Knight Shop!

    I love those pictures and must come run with the Army in its native land one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos. Glad to hear the army has been strengthened some more. I say the more Amazons the better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I'm runningin sub zero temperatures here! I'm jealous.

    And unfortunately the soccer didn't pan out as planned for us but congrats to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will try and fulfill my role as the most evil of all warriors. No road shall be save.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're like charlie's angels...but more deadly and very masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics! The heat seems to be cursing us all, but the forecast calls for the return of moderation to the Kingdom of Rain! Yeah 70F, welcome back, I missed you so!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your football was too good for us, congratulations and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

    The army is growing strong. Enjoy your runs before the serious work in late August.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice conquest. The heat is no match for the Black Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey!! THANKS!! I am so excited. I was wondering if I would ever make it to your army! But is Amazon a good thing??

    ReplyDelete