Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged again

I thought to be immune because, after the last infections, I presumed to have built a good immunitary system, but I was wrong.
Now I am here, infected again, by Lady jeanne.
Let’s go:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Swiss chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped, what a pity! You don’t know how boring it is!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights everywhere.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Of course. But I am very selective with the persons to kiss……
5. When do you put your decorations up? Never, that is my wife’s job.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Lasagna.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? When we were many many persons to celebrate the holidays all together.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Please tell me if I know something of wrong….please please. Is he not from Lapponia?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never because my wife hides everything.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Ask to my lady cat, she uses to check everything…….in every moment.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? What is snow?
12. Can you ice skate? The only ice I can see is into my refrigerator.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every gift, given by the heart, is favorite.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? To forget my office.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Panettone.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Ahahah running of course.
17. What tops your tree? A decoration of glass.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Difficult to say. It depends by the persons you give or get.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Too much to write but I like the christmas atmosphere.
20. Candy canes? What is this?
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Mmmmmmmm
22. What do you leave for Santa? I am Santa!
Please forgive me but I must tag someone or Lady jeanne will kill me. So the unlucky bloggers are: Tammy, D, Pat, and TryAthlete.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS


16 comments:

  1. Lasagna?! Why didn't I ever think of that. And it sounds like your wife deserves a very big kiss under that mistletoe for doing all the decorating!

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like your answers to #7 and #13. But I'm sorry to break the news about Santa--he lives in the North Pole!

    Merry Christmas to you and your Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panettone is for dessert? Hmmm... one of my favorite Christmas traditions is eating toasted panettone for breakfast. I guess we'll just call that a decidedly American twist on an Italian tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I'm tagged! Merry Christmas BK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops - I've tried posting a link but can't, sorry for messing up your comments.

    I'm afraid I have to declare immunity from tags (see my archived Oct 19 post).

    I'll offer you some immunity if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we used to have lasagna when I was growing up! and pannetone, too! (My Italian father.)

    You are too funny! I don't know what that question is about santa, either.

    Immunity does not work, tryathlete!

    Buon Natale, Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear santa, bring me more gold and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list. I just did mine but had to do it at my blogspot site as my PinkChick site is not currently up and running...*sigh*

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas Santa, and a happy running year in 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lasagna? I'll take lasagna for dessert. Here's to a great 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1.Neither. Double Tall
    Gingerbread Soy Latte, no Whip.
    2.Wrap! Wrap! Wrap!
    3.Colored lights are best
    4.No, but that’s a good idea ;)
    5.I haven’t in years… maybe next
    year.
    6.see #1
    7.Christmas Eve at Nana’s house.
    All the family happy and festive!
    8.That’s not a good memory actually.
    I thought I saw Rudolph out my
    window, so I told my family, and
    Dad thought I was lying so he said
    “There is NO SANTA!” Dad’s got
    issues.
    9.Um, when I lived alone, I opened
    packages as they arrived. Ssssh,
    don’t tell!
    10. see #5
    11.Um, I’m snowed in right now… but
    I have everything I need, so I
    guess I can love it. 
    12.yes, I’m from Upstate NY, it’s a
    requirement.
    13.My aunt covered cardboard boxes
    w/wallpaper to make kitchen
    appliances for me. I loved them!
    14.To reach out to my friends &
    family to let them know how much
    they mean to me. But I try to do
    that all year!
    15.My aunt Ann’s bourbon balls.
    Mmmm.
    16. I don’t really have one right
    now… I’ll have to create a new
    one.
    17.see #5
    18.You must give in order to
    receive.
    19.Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
    20.Ok as decorations
    21.The Sound of Music
    22.Santa gets a kiss! :*

    No tags from me :) Happy Christmas Black knight!!!!f

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and bets wished of rthe new year. I hope 2007 will be a good year - I know it will be for me because I plan on being in Italy in the middle of next year! Can't wait!

    Also I hope your knee is feeling much better. Enjoy your rest - you have earned it. Even the Black Knight must rest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. See this letter:

    j

    Turn it upside-down.
    Pretend it's made of peppermint hard sugar candy, with red stripes.

    That's a candy cane.

    They are very pretty as decorations on christmas trees. And then you can EAT them while you put the other decorations away.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete