One year ago, at the end of the 2005, I wrote the first post and the Black Knight became “international”. He “was born” in summer when Gianni, during the usual run from our houses to the beach said: “Do you know the joke of the Black Knight”? We spent all the workout laughing and screaming: “Don’t piss off the Black Knight”.
Here you can listen the joke, it is in italian but it’s funny to follow the way of telling and the slang.
You can read the translation on the top of my blog.
By that warm summer morning the Black Knight’s epos began. The 5 usual friends became the italian legion and when possible run and have dinner together. Very soon we will put the tricolour of the italian flag on the black t-shirts because by unbealivable, lucky and pure chance I became the port operators’ italian champion of half marathon in my age group (nov. 11).
Now I have also the blogger’s friends and I hope that one day we will be able to meet each others somewhere. Thank you for your friendship, your comments and your e-mails.
Mileage: km. 2559 (1589,4 ml) despite the post-marathon troubles.
Races: n° 10:
- 3 half marathon: 1.40.55 – 1.45.08 – 1.45.36 (PB 1.31.58 in 1991);
- 1 marathon: 3.46.32 (PB 3.34.09 in 1991);
- and other 6 races between 22,6 km (14 ml) and 5 km.
- the marathon 15 years after the last one;
- port operators’ italian champion of half marathon in my age group;
- the loots in the period april-may.
- the delusion for the failure during the training for the Rome marathon because of the flu;
- the pain on the knee after the Florence marathon but I learnt an important lesson, now I know what I have to do to prepare another marathon
New Entry: Sir Pat joined the Black Knight Army, he will be Sir Pat: desert defender.
Happy New Year!!!!