Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wisdom of the peaceful warrior

I am the proud forth winner of The Outdoor Journey's competition having been picked by winner number 3, 21st Century Mom. CurlySu was the first and Triboomer the second winner. There is still one chance to win the book-- just leave a comment here and let me know if you're interested.
This is your chance to get one of five autographed copies of Dan Millman’s fantastic book, “Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior”. (click here to read hak's review)
Here’s how it will work:
1) From July 2 to July 15, 2008, post a comment at the bottom of the post stating that you want to enter the contest. Make sure to include your blog’s name and URL.
2) At the end of the month, one winner will be randomly selected. Let’s call this winner "Blogger July"
3) "Blogger July" will get two copies of the book: One copy signed by Dan Millman that he or she can keep and one book that CurlySu, TriBoomer, 21st Century Mom and the Black Knight will sign.
4) At this point, "Blogger July" writes a review of the book on his her blog, linking back to the blogs of TheOutdoorJourney.com, CurlySu, TriBoomer, 21stCenturyMom and Black Knight (who in turn link to each other throughout the tour). The passed along book will have everyone’s autograph on it and we’ll ship it back to Dan Millman to add to his personal library…the book that has gone around the world.
Are you game?
Hop on in! Leave a comment stating your interest, the name of your blog and your URL and I'll pick a winner at the end of the month!
Summer activity: Waiting for the surgery in october, the Black Knight enjoys this season running slowly, swimming across the sea and biking (in this photo there is a ridiculous Black Knight on his bike).

11 comments:

  1. You look great on your bike! I'm looking forward to hearing about how the Black Army is out to dominate the field at a triathlon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. running, swimming, biking?? TRIATHLON!

    yes, i want to enter the contest (I hope I can figure out the rules if I win!)

    Not born to run and here's my url
    http://runmomrun.blogspot.com

    you look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic and very relaxed on that bike - ready to conquer the world! Go Black Knight - show them how it's done! I see a triathlon looming in the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations stefano!!

    yes, please enter me in the book contest :D

    here's my url:
    http://rundangerously.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look in terrific shape on that bike.

    Count me in for Blogger July!

    Run DMZ
    http://run-dmz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How totally cool! Please enter me in the July contest!

    My blog is "Too Blog-Challenged"
    (because that's what I am...challenged)

    http://jeannelouwho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, please enter me in the contest. http://vickiesjournals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure, i'm game. i'll have to be reminded what to do if i get it.

    katy
    http://ihatetoast.typepad.com/

    and what surgery? do you get your metal out? i think i remember reading about you getting your metal out. i'm stuck with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must start out by saying that his original book "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" is a book that changed my life when I was a tennager. My mother bought it for me as I was going through some troubled times and I have read it a dozen times since as well as his other books.

    Yes, I want in the contest.

    Running Further
    http://runningfurther.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look well. Stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When do we find out who won?
    Not to be PUSHY ner nothin'

    ReplyDelete