1) The rule of five: 5 weekly cross trainings, if possible 3 runs and 2 swimming. If not possible it doesn't matter, swimming or running are the same thing but the days of rest don't have to be more than 2.
2) Never run 2 days in a row.
3) No repeats. Only tempo runs.
4) No races with long downhill.
5) The monthly increase of mileage must be max 10%
Training: Also this week I swam 3 times (1550, 1550, 1700 meters) and ran twice (14 and 13,2 km) instead of the contrary. For the first time I made a test on the 800 meters f.s. and the final time was 15'58": I need to be faster.
Now a couple of photos. The twin sisters and a little "lake" in the medical centre where I got the plantars for my running shoes (after the surgery I have a leg 1 cm. shorter).