Saturday, May 22, 2010

The winner is....

...and the winner is Irene!!! She will receive the t-shirt of the Race of the Cure. I have just drawn lots putting all the names in my hat and the fate said: Irene! This rugby hat or the t-shirt of the next battle will be the next present for the blogger-friends, I will put the photo in June.
Training. At last I succeeded in following my scheduled program: 2 times in the swimming pool (1600 and 1550 metres) and 2 running workouts (11.3 and 11 km.). Tomorrow I will run 16/17 km through the country and near the sea. I cannot swim more because the turn lasts only 40 minutes but very soon, when the sea becomes warmer, I will not have limits.
The next battle. On saturday afternoon (06.30 p.m.) the Black Knight Army, strong of many brave warriors, will conquer Montalto di Castro challenging the enemy on a battlefield 10km long. Here many runners are joining this invincible Army and often the Black Knight or Sir Giorgio receive requests from aiming knights.
The visit. Yesterday I had the pleasure to meet in Rome Dori and her husband. The picture and more details will be available as soon as possible.
.......and now the next flanker of the italian rugby team: my grandson Leonardo!!!!!

Happy running week end!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE your little flanker - Leonardo is a cutie! Good luck on the 10km run! I know you and your army will conquer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your winner:) Good luck to you for your 10K coming up on Saturday!

    Your grandson is so cute:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your training is going well. Good luck with the race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Limited to 40 minutes! That stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your 10k. Leonardo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leonardo is a lady killer already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie-pie Leonardo is!

    Open water season awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scheduled program Stefano! Of course I'll be ready for next battle. I think that Leonardo will become a Black Knight soldier soon :)
    Good luck on your long run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Irene and I think Leonardo is adorable and I see many, many marathons in his future...as well as some nice battles with the Knight(in fun, of course!).
    Have fun at the battle on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to hear about your 10k...Love the picture of your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable little flanker! How lucky you are to swim in the ocean. I am stuck in pools. However, the outdoor pools open up for the season this weekend, so for that I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leonardo is a real cutie! Love the Kappa jersey. It is World Cup time!!!! Ole ole ole ole!

    Congrats Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! It was a nice surprise to win this.

    Your grandson is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou for visiting my blog
    Cheers karen in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute picture!! Sounds like your workouts are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute little boy!

    And how wonderful to meet up with a blogger friend and she to visit Italy (I've never been to Europe before). Look forward to seeing and hearing more on that.

    Good luck on your 10K this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like our knight is proving to be quite a good ambassador to his homeland as well. And what an adorable T-shirt model you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Stefano,
    Something came in the mail for me today from Italy:) Thank you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete