Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy Pictures






The Ultimate Battle. After 2 months the Black Knight and the loyal follower Sir Giorgio come back to the battlefield. The fight will take place on sunday in Ladispoli. It will be a short battle, only 6 km., but more than enough to terrorize and defeat the enemy. The Black Knight's son will also defend the honour of the invincible Army. The goal is an under 30 minutes race (before the incident it would have been an under 26 but I am happy because I can run again).
Training. This was a good week for the training: 3 runs (11.2, 10.8 and 10.2 km) at a relaxing pace without pushing and 2 fast swims into the sea (more or less 1200 meters each). By Sept. 1st the training for the Civitavecchia Half Marathon will begin (oct. 31st).
Crazy Pictures. Above there are some pictures (click to enlarge) I took during the cruise. 5 are crazy situations and 1 is a homage to Johann (see my white t-shirt).

17 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious! I mean they had to put up a sign to tell people not to pee in public..oh wait, I kind of did that in my race, huh? The man the legend shirt is so funny!! Those are all so funny!!

    HEY Best of luck at the next battle! Take no prisoners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefano,
    Oh my goodness, those pictures are pretty funny! The man and the legend shirt is so classic...it made me bust out laughing:)

    Wow, just two more weeks until half marathon training! Just don't become a half marathon junkie like me:)

    Have a wonderful day Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures and thanks for the shout-out! That white t-shirt is awesome! Lets hope the team can raise themselves this weekend. Good luck with the 6k, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the race. I hope you give your enemies a sound thrashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very spiritosi! Thanks for sharing them. Good luck with the race, and leave everyone behind in the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy indeed! good luck on the 6k - 30 min would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the longest dog that isn't a daschund that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to do a double take over the pasta picture! Very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tunisi is the craziest picture

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE The photos! lol!
    I can't wait to read about the race!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck tomorrow at the race!

    Love the pictures, especially the first one, it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics! Good luck on your race today.

    BTW, I tagged you for an award on my blog, go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't get over all those crazy encounters on just one cruise. They are priceless pictures, Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures! That sure is interesting pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! Glad I saw the Barcelona one since I will be there this summer :P

    Love that last one, ha!

    Take no prisoners!

    ReplyDelete