Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Opinion Poll

Opinion poll. After 5 years of posts I have a doubt: is it better to carry on the Black Knight's tradition with bloody battles and epic tales or this blog has to become a serious report of running/swimming topics? Please give me an answer, I would like to know your opinion.
Black Knight legend. In the meantime when I went to La Valletta I found many Black Knight's items and I bought one of them:Running-Swimming. Both the pools are closed again for maintenance so I only run. Because the weakness of my left leg I can run every other day but, thanks to the better temperature, I have increased the mileage (11-12 km. per workout). On Saturday I ran 15,5 km but I met 5 sheepdogs as you can read below.
The 5 sheepdogs. Last Saturday I planned a 15,5 km. run along the Giro d’Emilio route; after 5 km. I turned to pass through the country where I met 5 big white sheepdogs. I stopped my run to control the situation and a little bit later, after patting the dogs, they began to wag their tails. When the shepherd arrived said: “don’t worry they are very good animals”. All things considered, the Black Knight exchanged the business cards with those gentlemen of the sheepdogs and gave them a pass to walk freely through the Black Knight kingdom.The greatest Black Knight. This is Leonardo my grandson and the hat is a present from a friend of mine, thank you lady Donatella.

21 comments:

  1. I love being part of the Black Knight Army :) ...great pic of your grandson...he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love looking at your photos, as well as the battles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody battles and epic tales! But seriously, we will read whatever you want to write...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it!!

    Those photos are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you stop who is going to fight the enemy?
    The shepherd said those were good animals? Like good for chasing and biting heels of other animals? Carry bones with you next time. I don't think dogs will care much for business cards. Do knights carry business cards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep fighting!!!

    By the way, went to the pool this morning and it was closed!!! Until September 30th. I could have had a couple hours more sleep..oh well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your blog and you can write about anything you feel you need to write about - and we'll all be there!! Your grandson is just so cute!!!!! Sheep dogs are one thing I can say I have honestly never seen on a run. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stefano,
    I really don't care what you blog about...I will still read whatever you decide to post:) I will always be a faithful follower and a fan of the Black Knight Army!

    I love the picture of your grandson!

    I hope that you have a great week Stefano!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLOODY BATTLES!! I say keep fighting the fight! Unless you, our valiant hero, are ready to change things up. It is your blog after all.

    But I personally love the battles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will keep reading whatever you write. I am a soldier of the black Knights Army. Write, Write, Write... I willl read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please continue with the Black knight Army. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy the Black Knight but as everyone says will still read and follow even if you change it. I love the story of the dogs. I have something in me that attracts animals to me. Luckily they are always friendly with me. I've had dogs follow me home on my runs a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the general concensus is that we all love reading your blog no matter what you write. I wear my t-shirt with pride regardless! And I too really enjoy your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dogs are scarey when they are protecting their homefront!
    Write what moves you! It's your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i keep a bag of treats in my car instead business cards for dog walks. or do we refer to treats as business cards in knighthood?
    the photo - what a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with the others. I enjoy reading about your battles! Those are probably the only battles I enjoy reading about! :)

    Your grandson is very cute. I love his hat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The end of the Black Knight is near because you have a doubt. Black Knight's tradition or serious report! I've seen that our running friends don't write serious reports. They always write interesting and beautiful running posts. Of course all blogger friends will answer that they enjoy reading about battles.

    What a beautiful image of your grandson Leonardo!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let the Black Knight prevail!!! his battles are serious enough. The Black Army must continue!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't change anything! I love the uniqueness of your blog!

    What an adorable grandson you have!

    ReplyDelete
  20. a) I think the Black Knight thing is sort of funny. It's good to have a sense of humor. :)
    b) I can't believe you have a grandson! And he's a cutie, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love tales of bloody battles and such. The good thing about a blog is that you can write anything you want and it doesn't have to be consistent.

    I have not been reading regularly but I'm always glad to find your blog and your stories of triumph over finish lines, towns and injuries. The Black Knight is strong and brave!

    ReplyDelete