Thursday, June 28, 2012
Lovely Blog Award - Tagged!
Caroline from the blog Canadian Runner in Exile tagged me for the Lovely Blog Award.
a) Thank the person who awarded the award: Thank you Caroline;
b) Tell 7 random things about yourself that no one knows;
c) Pass on the award to 7 blogger pals.
1) December 1977: while I was in the Navy Academy I was taken seriously ill with broncho-pneumonia. The doctors thought it was only a stupid flu and I risked my life. The B.K. is the second from left:
2) I love all kind of animals and I am member of many associations for their protection. When I served in the La Maddalena Naval Base I had a special friend, a well refined gentleman: Blackie that you can see here with my wife in 1983:
3) I love the rock music and I go to many concerts with the same friend since we were teen-agers. Here we are with our wives (1999): the scottish tie is a present that I received after a rugby match:
4) I don’t use facebook and twitter. Is this a fault?
5) I have always worked in my city except short periods in the Naval Bases of La Maddalena (18 months), Taranto (6 months), Messina (2 months) and Leghorn (3 months).
6) I want to retire but in Italy it is difficult because the Parliament changes continuously the “rules of the game”. When I am sure that the time has arrived they say: “Sorry we were joking, wait again”. I am very angry with the politicians.
7) In these days my grandson Leonardo is in the hospital for a little surgery. I hope that my little super-hero comes back home soon. Here he is in his room in that hospital:
If you haven’t been tagged go ahead and do it. I like reading these about other people.