Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Trip

In early august I spent with my wife some days travelling. We reached Barcellona (Spain) by a ro-ro ferry and after I drove through Spain, France and Andorra. Here are 3 photos of Barcellona (Plaza Catalunya, Rambla and Plaza Espana):




After we went to Toulouse (France). In the first and the last photo you can see my wife Daniela (Galeries Lafayette, Capitolium, Space City and St. Etienne):
 





Around Toulouse we visited Flaran Abbey:



The town of Foix and the castle:



The wonderful medieval town of Carcassonne (2nd photo the B.K. and 3rd photo Daniela):




The caves of Bedehilac:



and Auch, the city where D'Artagnan, one of the 4 musketeers, was born:


The last city before coming back home was Andorra La Vella:


And now we are ready to leave again for Tuscany!

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I long to run in those places one day :). Enjoy Tuscany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really great trip. There are so many beautiful and interesting places to see on our planet. I see many of them through blogs :) Thanks for sharing! Take care Stefano!
    PS: The Springboks looked very good against Argetina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gran bel viaggio stè, almeno per un pò hai messo da parte i guai.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time. I need to get out more often and see these wonderful places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip! So glad you and your wife enjoyed it. I love Barcelona and need to go back. Doesn't look like Europe will happen for us next summer though. I'll keep you posted. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. I was excited to see the ones of Carcassonne. I've just finished reading a book that was set there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome trip. Wow - pics are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu went to many great places. I am most jealous of the medieval city, the castle, the caves and the Abbey. And I probably forgot something! Thanks for all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing! I haven't made it to Spain yet. Love the pics. Happy travels...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a ton of fun. Can't wait to go to Barcelona - I have heard so many wonderful things about that great city!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're having a wonderful holiday. The weather looks perfect too. But I suspect little TV - you didn't cheer hard enough for the Wallabies on the weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like quite an adventure you have been on! What is the capsule you are walking into?

    Lovely caves and now Tuscany! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete