Friday, November 15, 2013

Bad Luck

Bad Luck. I was sure that sunday would have been the right day to run a race again: a flat route, I felt good and I was confident with the distance of 10 k. But unfortunately since tuesday I am at  home for a strong flu with sore throat and cough. Moreover it is important to recover soon because I have to leave for Nicosia (Cyprus). About the image below: I am not superstitious, I have a wonderful black cat too.

Trevi Fountain. Few days ago I went to Rome for a conference. I didn’t know the small square where the meeting was to be held. What a surprise! The place was on the corner of Trevi Fountain. Here are 2 photos of that day:



14 comments:

  1. già, no comments sarebbe appropriato (sono il primo a commentare)!
    ti cercavo su twitter.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear you're down with the flu! Take good care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better already. I dropped a broken slate of glass into my foot and have been out of running for a week with a very bad cut. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon and enjoy Cyprus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEYOGI: Per me è un anno da dimenticare (dal punto di vista sportivo). Non ho twitter.....

    AMY: Will do Amy, be sure.

    JOHANN: I have read on your blog about this incident. I am sorry. Get well soon you too.

    KARIEN P: Thank you Karien.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Enjoy the trip. Take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right - you can't run with the flu. I hope you're better in time for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LISA & ROBIN: thank you.

    DARLENE: I will take a lot of pics to share. I promise.

    CHAR: in the past I ran with the flu. It was a lesson that I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care! I've been to the Trevi Fountain. I love when you post pictures of places I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know about the next 10 km race. If we chose to run a race in Rome we would see the Trevi Fountain once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful. I do hope that you feel better! Seems the flu is creeping around here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AJH: I hope you will come back again.

    GIORGIO: Mi sono rimesso, quando torno da Cipro ragioneremo su dove gareggiare.

    KENLEY: Thank you, I feel good now. You are right, it seems that the flu is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete