Sunday, November 24, 2013

Italia - Argentina

Running. After the flu I am on the road again. I took 8 days off and since tuesday I have made 3 workouts, the usual 10 km in 60:00: this is my possibility now to prevent more injures. Next week I spend 4 days abroad so I don't know if I will be able to run. No swimming yet. I hope to come back in the pool next week end.

Rugby. Yesterday I went to Rome for the rugby match Italia-Argentina. The Azzurri have lost again 14 - 19: we don't have a kicker!!!!! The day was terrible, rainy and cold. After a short walk through Navona Square we went to eat a delicious pizza before going to the stadium.




HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY

9 comments:

  1. piano, sano e lontano... quanto basta per quella pizza! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here your title made me think perhaps you were travelling to Argentina for work -now that would have been a lot more exciting than Antwerp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same as Amy - that you'd gone on a trip to Argentina. But no - the Argentinian invaders came and vanquished the Italians. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if they'd been pitted against the Black Knight's army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I also thought you had recently traveled to Argentina. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can run on vacation. I love to run in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling all over my laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back at it and feeling better! Boy does that pizza ever look good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back on the road! Love to read this!!!! I hope you are doing better...the flu is the one thing I fear the most...that pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THEYOGI. Spesso vado in quella pizzeria, tra piazza Navona e Campo dei Fiori: cibo fantastico e posti meravigliosi.

    AMY & LISA. At the moment my plans don't include south America, only Europe.

    CHAR. They were lucky to meet only the rugby team instead of the Black Knight Army. You are right!

    AJH. The running clothes are inside my baggage.

    JILL, ROBIN & CAROLINE. If you come here you will be able to taste such delicious food: a very nice blog-meeting.





    ReplyDelete