Saturday, December 14, 2013

Brussels again

Thank you very much for the kind comments about the loss of my beloved cat.
Yesterday at midnight I got home after another business trip to Brussels; there I could not run because the agenda was very full; it was the first meeting of a technical group inside the European Sustainable Shipping Forum. Since monday I have made 3 workouts: 2 swimming (1800 and 1600 meters today) and 1 running 10 km. Tomorrow I hope to race a challenging 10.2 km with many uphill. The goal? To finish!
Here you can see something about the Christmas atmosphere in Brussels:






video

10 comments:

  1. Brussels is beautiful at Christmas time.

    Good luck with your race. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, so festive. This makes me want to go back to Brussels. Good luck conquering those hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brussels looks beautiful.. Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I was thinking you might have seen the Christmas market while you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAR-TEAMARCIA-DARLENE: Thank you,the hills have been conquered!

    AMY: Yes, as you can see, I went to the Christmas market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your race went well. And yes our yellow kitties are playing in cat heaven together. No language barriers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular photos as usual, must get over to Europe in the winter at some point, it looks beautiful. Hope the race went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pictures!!

    So glad you were able to make a couple of workouts. Hope your race went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful pictures of Brussels. Thanks for posting them!

    Could you post a photo of the Chrtistmas Liberty Run? I'd like to see a proof of your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete