Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Homage and injury update

Thank You. Dear friends, thanks for your kind words on my last post.
The Homage. Joe Bonamassa, just heard about the incident, came to Rome to pay homage to the wounded Black Knight with 3 hours of dedicated concert. The auditorium was sold out because of the Black Knight’s announced presence. Here are some pictures (by my friend Angelo Bonarelli) and the final song “The Ballad of John Henry”:
Injury Update. Yesterday I did a medical check at the hospital. The fracture is healing but for the shoulder joint I need other 15 days of complete rest. I don’t know when I will be able to run and swim.




12 comments:

  1. Ugh, more rest? Hang in there! At least it looks like the concert was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience. you'll be running by summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that Joe had a tribute concert in your honour. But honestly you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Tunes Black Knight. Glad you will be better soon. You should upgrade to better armor to protect yourself against such follies my Lord. (Just sayn is all)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. You must just want to run! You are smart to listen though and wait until you get the medical say so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first run is going to feel soooooo good after 15 more days! Heal up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care my friend. You will get through this. Looks like it was a very nice concert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! Many interesting races will be held in Rome next Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the injury is healing up....you'll be back at it in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephano, I have been lagging on the blog world an apologize for not reading sooner about your accident. Wooziers, that was a bad one. I'm so glad a stranger helped you!!! There ARE kind people in this world. I'm glad things are healing up for you and hopefully you'll be back on the road running very soon! It's been a crappy year for me, too....but it can only get better from here, right? Right!! Heal quickly my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry you are injured again, Stefano. Please get better. No more concerts. Just get better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great show. I'm not surprised it was sold out once the attendence of the Black Knight was announced.

    ReplyDelete