Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Liberty Run Christmas

Liberty Run Christmas: Last sunday I ran a 10.3 km. race through the industrial part of my city. The path was very challenging with many uphill. See the scary elevation chart:


Of course I raced only for fun because all the injures don't allow me anymore to be competitive and to follow a scheduled plan. It was a slow run to enjoy the atmosphere and the company. I started in the middle of the last pack and there I stayed. The swag was a bling and a technical singlet.
Stats: finishing time 56:26 (5.29/km - 8.49/m), 115° of 128 overall and 13° of 14 age group.



HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES


12 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Stefano. I hope you and your family have a wonderful, joyful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, nice result! Nice to see you back at it. All the best for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. Glad you could enjoy the run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, that elevation chart really is scary! Glad you had a good run. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some friends saw you running the Christmas race on December 21st ... that's how I heard it. Great run, Stefano, considering the elevation.

    Happy Christmas' Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very good running, Stefano. I am always impressed that you continue to run after the injuries you have suffered. And I must say you are looking fit!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Christmas Stefano, great running

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some hills! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For such a hilly race, that's a good time! So competitive a field though. 5:29 ks for any Parkun in Australia and you'd be ahead of the middle of the field :)
    Belated Merry Christmas Stefano, and all the best to you and your family for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry (belated) Christmas Stefano :) I am so glad you got a race in. That is really a great time on a hilly course, I know it's not what you were used to, but doesn't it feel awesome to be moving without pain again. Congrats on job well done.

    ReplyDelete