Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cyprus

Cyprus - Please forgive me for the long silence and not commenting your blogs. The life was so hectic in this period: too many travels for work and the last was to Larnaka (Cyprus) for an european meeting about the Infomobolity. Here are some pics of the city:





Despite the bad weather forecasts I succeeded in running twice on the promenade (see below). A Black Knight under the medieval castle: the best possible epic imagine!



Question - Running and swimming are improving. The pace now is under 6:00/km and swimming is easy. On feb. 28th I will be with my son in Scotland for the rugby match Scotland – Italy and in the morning I enter the Edinburgh parkrun.
I am thinking about my “uniform”: the usual black armour or the shirt of the italian rugby team? What do you suggest?


16 comments:

  1. Wear what you want! I have read of the park runs and they sound fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have planned to run the Edinburgh parkrun! Enjoy it! If I were you, I would wear the Italian outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with a black jacket and the Italian jersey under it - best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's just not a Black Knight run without the Black Knight attire!!

    Awesome pictures, my friend! So envious of your beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stick with the Black Knight attire! Cyprus looks beautiful. I think I will be in Civitavecchia on July 14. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all take breaks, its ok. Glad to have you back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, as always!

    I'd go with the Italian shirt... Enjoy the parkrun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to visit Cyprus! I will do the rugby shirt with black shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos yet again!! I'd go with the Italian Rugby shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Italian Rugby shirt! That will get lots of recognition. Make a good speech when they ask about Parkrun tourists. Don't forget your barcode!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never change a winning team: go in your usual outfit!

    Lovely photo's of Cyprus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parkruns are great fun. Definitely wear something Italian. You will be welcomed with open arms. Ewen's right - don't forget your barcode - it's your most important accessory after your Parkrun finish! Do hope they go for coffee after the run. I love the photos of Cyprus. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stefano! Happy to read things are going well for you, love the photos of the warm weather. We have had 20 days of below zero F temperatures, winter is still here! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Italian outfit!

    What a beautiful place! Yay for getting some runs in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life can get so busy, I have the same challenge with blogs, but I always like to check in and see how you are doing.
    I love the spot you found to run in :) very nice views! I am so glad you are feeling good and running. I love seeing all the pictures you post of your travels.
    For the Black Knight - I am thinking armour :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what beautiful photos! and glad to hear the running and swimming are improving too.

    ReplyDelete