Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March

March 2015. This was a not so bad month for running despite I didn't have the time to race: too busy in this period! The pace was a little bit faster and the runs easier.
Stats: Running 123 km (76,4 m) in 12 workouts - Swimming 12.900 meters in 8 workouts.
On 27th I went to Olbia (Sardinia) to attend a meeting on the Port Community Systems. Here are some photos of those beautiful places.






March 1991. Yes, 24 years ago! I established my PB on the half marathon with 1:31:58 and I was 993 of 2542 overall. Now in that half there are more than 30.000 runners!


Have a good running, swimming, biking, hiking April!!!

12 comments:

  1. Good month and again, some gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month! Sardinia looks beautiful. You are blessed to be so near the sea. Here's to an amazing April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. March was a good month for both of us! Lovely pictures :) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great on the running!

    That's funny, I am looking into a vacation destination for this Summer and Sardinia is one of the places I have an eye on. But also looking into Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden. Oh boy oh boy so many beautiful places left to explore in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was a huge race!

    I'm glad you had such a great March. :) And your pictures look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so good to hear that your runs are getting easier. Finally things are going yor way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What speed you had :) That's an impressive HM finish.
    Love all the beautiful views of Sardinia!!
    Great month of fitness my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures! Especially you racing in 1991! I can't believe that's 24 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful. Your running is going well... and you were going very well back in '91! Top 1000 out of 30,000 is an excellent result.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos. I bet it's so good to be running. I go back and forth but now I am running. The knee isn't perfect but it isn't awful either. That was a fast half marathon time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ci sono indubbiamente splendide spiagge in Sardegna. Prepariamoci, intanto, per le nostre consuete scorribande primaverili.

    Auguro Buona Pasqua a te ed alla tua famiglia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning photos! Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete