Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Miscellany

Running Update. I keep on running cautiously every other day with no special works to avoid injures and no long distance runs because of the unusual heat. The pace is quiet (6:00/km) and the workouts are always a little bit more than 10 km. Usually I run from my house to the beach (11 km).
The swimming pools open late so my swims are in open see when possible.
In July I ran 113 km (11 workouts) and swam 11500 meters.

Clandestines. In these latest days I received the visit of 2 gentlemen. The seagull now is the owner/guardian of the garden and the cat, more courageous, found a comfortable accommodation inside my dining room.



Vacation again. Here are other 3 photos of the trip to Valle D'Aosta.




Nice week to everyone or as Jill says: run strong my friends

12 comments:

  1. Lovely holiday pictures, Stefano! And I love your visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation pics are beautiful. Must have been refreshing to see snow after so much heat. I'm checking out Daniela's bag. Have you been visiting Via Condotti? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karien: Thank you. Both the visitors are well mannered gentlemen.

    Teamarcia: Of course we visited Via Condotti and, unfortunately, many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing the seagull didn't come inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame your cat for hiding inside. Those seagulls can be really vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy: the seagull didn't come inside but a bat did-

    Char: he was not my cat, now he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're running strong yourself Stefano. 113k for a month is decent mileage, as is 6 minute pace. Still far too cold for swimming down here. In fact yesterday it snowed in the middle of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mountains are amazing!! Love the vacation pictures.
    Heat and humidity, best to keep it easy. I am anxious for Fall.
    The cat is beautiful :) Cats have a way of finding us, we have 6.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewen: thank you but 113k is a slow mileage compared to the 220/240 before my first injury.

    Fair and Freckled: 6 cats! Almost a colony.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anche io partirò nuovamente per un altro weekend prolungato alla fine della prossima settimana. Sarò comunque presente oer la gara di Viterbo.

    Hai fatto un discreto lavoro a luglio come quantità di km. Ci sentiamo poi per organizzare la trasferta nel feudo nemico.



    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! The snow is amazing. Skiing there must be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Giorgio: Dobbiamo iscriverci entro il 25.

    HalfCrazedRunner: You won't believe but I have never skied. I am a seaman.

    ReplyDelete