Monday, March 06, 2017

February

February 2017. Stats: Running 108,5 km/67,4 ml (10 workouts and 1 race) - Swimming 2400 meters (4 workouts). Now I cannot swim anymore because the injury at my right arm is permanent. I go to the pool only for therapy, to move the shoulder as possible. Also running is not easy because of the posture and the pain but I don't give up. Rugby: rugby time now, the 6 Nations tournament is at half way and Italy keep on losing. Here 2 pics at the Olympic Stadium in Rome before Italy-Ireland.

February 2015. I spent a nice vacation in Scotland with my son where I ran the Parkrun in Edinburgh.
How was your running/swimming/biking february?

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Edenburgh looks beautiful! I am sorry to hear about your shoulder and the pain. Enjoy the Rugby! Go Italy! My college roommate played rugby for Rutgers Women's team - she was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certo che non mollerai la corsa. E quanto prima risolverai anche il problema del dolore alla spalla. Mi dispiace che la persistenza del dolore alla spalla ti sta condizionando tante cose, oltre darti un continuo fastidio.
    le mie corse a febbraio ? Almeno ho fatto una gara grazie a te che hai avuto la tenacia di tornare sul campo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to visit Scotland and race there! Good for you for not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice vacation spot and a great place to run!! Good month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never give up. Nice pics, and congrats on the run. It's not what we use to do, it's about what we will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been on blogland in ages, so sorry I missed this post last month. I'm glad to see you're still able to get in a bit of running; I'm sure it's somewhat therapeutic for you in some ways. what a lovely place to run, too! Hope you're doing well - miss you and the blog!

    ReplyDelete